OMG, if you are a fan of Chris from American Idol, you HAVE to get his new CD Daughtry. OMG. I'm a big Idol fan. And I have a few of the artists CD's. And I have to say, this CD is one of my favorites so far.
You'll see when the first song starts playing, "It's not Over" OMG! I just knew this CD was going to be awesome!
My favorite song so far is: Over You. Just love it! I keep singing it over and over.
I really wasn't sure, cause in the past, the other CD's from idols were only OK. Well exceptions were Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, and Clay. Liked Josh Gracin's CD too. But I wasn't too impressed with Justin Guarini's, Bo Bice's, or Latoya London's. And I loved them on the show. I think I wasn't too impressed with their song choices.
Anyway, if you love Chris, get his CD!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment