OMG, here I am plugging along at life and I realize, Christmas is in less than 2 weeks! YIKES! I'm just buying stuff here and there, and OMG, it's almost here!
So, a lot of stuff is going to get mailed in two phases. I finally got my friend's birthday and Christmas gifts in a box. Gotta get up early to go to the mailbox. I have to pack everyone else's stuff tomorrow. I thought I was going to make some special cards for Christmas to go in the boxes, but since my other computer died, I'll have to do that next christmas. LOL I still may make cards though. :)
I have to get Phil to make some goodies. Hopefully he can do that this week. I got to get into cookie making mode this weekend. :)
I hope it will all get done this week!!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment