Friday, December 22, 2006

It was a good day...

We had a good day today. We were busy all day, not super busy, but constant. That was nice.

Got some cleaning done when I got home, and wrapped Ashley's gift. She's coming Saturday, so wanted to get that done.

Just figured out what else to put with Ashley's bf's gift. Making him a sushi basket. He wants to learn how to make sushi. So I have the mat, the vinegar, seaweed, wasabi, and sesame seeds. Gonna get a sushi plate and the little shoyu bowl. Oh! Got to find shoyu too (Soy sauce). Gotta have that kikkoman dispenser thing that all restaurants have. LOL

My mom and dad dropped by today, and they dropped by some beard papas! I just love those things! :)

Nothing else going on here, took a break from baking and from gift getting. Just wanted to veg a bit today.

Only a couple of days left!! YAHOOOOOOoooooo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I am REALLY confused! How can you have already come home and finished your day when it's only 11:00 a.m. Friday the 22nd. Has the Bay area become it's become another country? lol I'm thinking the day thing on this is screwy? Or I'm really behind.

Anonymous said...

I realize it's because you posted so late / early the night before but it still looks funny.

Melanie E said...

ROFL That's funny!! Yep, bay area is it's own country sometimes, it's scary!! LOL