Sorry I've been absent from the net. We had a big event at the store that really was a lot of fun. Then of course on Saturday night my cousin was commenting on how great it's been that I have been so healthy so far this season.
Spoke way too soon.
Sunday morning at 3 am I was sick as a dog! Up every half hour. YUCK. I still think that stomach sick is the worst type of virus to get.
So I slept all day yesterday. Maybe up for about 20 - 30 minutes at a time. I got to see the beginning or end of most of the Law and Order Criminal Intent marathon shows on USA. I was bummed that they would replay it, and I would still miss the end of a show I wanted to see how it ended up. LOL Love watching Chris Noth!! He's a hottie.
So, I'm better today. I can sit and stand for longer. Thanks for Ngoc for covering for me yesterday!! OMG, she's a trooper!!
And for my chatting buddies, hope to see you tonight after Heroes!!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment