Friday, December 01, 2006

Gourmet Krispy Treats...

Phil's making some of his gourmet krispy treats for our event this weekend. It's cool that he will do that for us, cause he is just so good at it! LOL

On the menu for this weekend so far is:

Chocolate Malted Krispy Treats
Coffee flavored Krispy treats
and a new one:
Toffee Flavored Krispy treats with Heath bar pieces in it. :)

And tomorrow night I think he's making cranberry krispy treats too.

I made some Peanut butter cookies tonight and some brownies
Yesterday made a batch of cornflake cookies.
Tomorrow I may do chocolate chip.

Did a ton of dips and a salsa.

So, hopefully people will show up. I hope so! LOL

1 comment:

Melanie E said...

I wish you could be here to eat and shop! Mostly cause I'd get to see you! We had a ton of shoppers, so thanks for the wishes!! You're our good luck!