Hope that you and yours had a very Merry Christmas today! I had the best present EVER! I got to sleep in till 10!!! WOOO HOOO!! LOL
Last night we exchanged gifts with the kids. Ashley didn't stay the night, so we decided to do that last night. It was nice to do that the evening before, and then get to sleep in!!
Phil and I exchanged gifts this morning. He got me a George Forman Grill. LOL And a blanket that is like a sleeping bag, but the top folds over and snaps closed so that you have arm holes. I had one as a kid, and I wanted one to use while I'm on the computer! He got a screwdriver set and some jeans. LOL Woooo, exciting gifts, huh?? LOL
We went to my parent's house today. Cheryl was there, and it was funny having to relive her and Eydie's argument again. I don't think I've ever heard so often from Eydie. She has to call to tell on Cheryl. Sheesh. I'm just glad they're not mad at me!! ROFL
We got home early from my parents house, and I thought I'd get to chat with the girls, maybe. But of course I fell asleep in the recliner. Still kinda sleepy here, but I'll see if anyone comes on.
Well, back to the old grind tomorrow! Hope that you all had a blessed day with your families and friends!!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Well I actually think that the blanket is a cool gift. Way to go Phil! I've never seen one like what you discribed but I know it will be handy when you're on the computer as cold as it's been getting!
And now that I know who that bracelet went to I'm glad you didn't listen to Deb and keep it. ROFL It's even more beautiful in person! Thank you so very much! You're talent just amazes me with each new thing you make. I am so envious of you. You are truly so gifted and such a wonderful friend!
LOL I'm glad you loved the bracelet!! LOL I was making it specifically for you, so I knew I wasn't keeping it! I actually found the one I made originally, and am going to add more stuff to it now. LOL
You are a talented person too!! LOVE LOVE LOVE The book and the atcs and cards inside. You are way talented!!
Post a Comment