Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A neat thought...


I'm reading a book by Sylvia Brown about what happens when we pass away. Where do we go? And it's really very interesting. I've never been afraid to die. I figure when it's that time, it's that time. I've lived a good life, yes, there are lots of things to look forward to, but I'm happy with how I've spent my life.


Anyway, one thing she said in her book is that when you pass, every animal that you've loved in this life and in past lives are waiting for you there on the other side, or Home. What a neat thought. I love knowing that the cats, rabbits, birds, and maybe even the fish that we've ever had are all there waiting for me. And let me tell you, there are a lot of cats up there. Remember, I'm the CCLWLDTS.


How fun to think that Snow and Bubbie are up there waiting for me and Phil to come to see them. LOL Do you think they would follow us everywhere like they did when they were alive?


No comments: