
This is one of my favorite things. Ok, so this one isn't mine, but I do have one just like it. I just love the concept of wearing a pendant of what I love. But sadly, you can only show 5 or 6 things that you love in your pendant heart. And I love WAY more things than that. Since my friend Karan is making a list of different things, I was inspired to make a list of what is in my heart...
What is in my Heart?
Well, in my pendant I have:
"P" obviously for Phil. He's the man I love, who I've learned the most from. He really is my best friend. We talk about everything. He's been there for me through so much in my life. I'm so lucky to have him.
A Cat. ok, those who know me know that I love cats. And yes, I'm going to be the future cat lady who lives down the street, or how Kay has so eloquently has called me CCLTLDTS. LOL I love their personalities, a cat purring is my favorite sound. And it also represents my two kitties, Oreo and Velcro. :)
A USA Heart flag. I love my country. I love living in the USA, I love the freedom we all have compared to other countries. I am a proud American. Yes, I am conservative as well, I'm more political now than I ever. Life has its ups and downs living here, and we don't always agree with each other, but at least we do have the freedom to disagree.
A Starfish. I love the beach. I've always loved the ocean, I respect the ocean. Never turn your back to the ocean, my mom would always tell us. We grew up going to Half Moon Bay during the summers. I don't think I would ever want to move away from the coast. not like I live on the coast, but something inside me always has to live driving distance from the ocean.
I'll next have to make a list of the things not in my pendant. :)
1 comment:
Wow, I have really been blog reading neglectful. This is a cool pendant. I've never seen them before. You need to show what yours looks like :)
Post a Comment