Monday, January 21, 2008

Things that I love...

So, I've been thinking about the things that I love. And here is my list...(in no particular order)

1. My family
2 . My friends (You know who you are)
3. Velcro and Oreo
4. The USA
5. My heritage
6. Reading books
7. Watching movies
8. Listening to the kitties purr.
9. My computer because of the friends that I've met.
10. Ok, I just love being on the computer.
11. Star Wars
12. Living in the bay area
13. the Fourth of July
14. My truck
15. Watching the birds and squirrels outside my window every day
16. Really nice customers
17. Lord of the Rings
18. Being with my niece, Kiana
19. Taking a road trip
20. Driving by myself
21. Listening to music
22. Watching TV
23. Spending time with my family
24. Going shopping with Phil
25. Having a girl's day with Ashley
26. My beanie babies
27. My webkinz
28. Hallmark Christmas Ornaments
29. Going to the beach
30. The camping trips I took with Chris to Yosemite.
31. Watching Alex play softball
32. Making jewelry
33. Rubberstamping
34. Scrapbooking
35. Reading magazines, I just LOVE magazines
36. Listening to the kids tell me all about their webkinz.
37. Throwing webkinz events at the store.
38. Opening up boxes of new things, and seeing what is new.
39. Spending the day relaxing with the Sunday paper reading the ads.
40. Going shopping with the girls on our special days.
41. Spending time talking story with my family.
42. Disney Movies
43. Going out to dinner with the Gibsons.
44. Remembering the first time I saw Star Wars in the movie theatre.
45. Spending time with my dad
46. Watching Anime or reading Manga.
47. Going to Baldie's for dinner
48. Crafting something new, and having it turn out really well.
49. Spending time with my Stamping buddies.
50. Baking
51. Listening to KSFO (who would have thought...)
52. Teaching my friends new crafts.
53. Painting
54. going to the gift shows with my cousin
55. Sirloin tips and eggs at IHOP.
56. Shopping at Target
57. Going to Disneyland
58. Going to Las Vegas
59. Figuring out how to do things on the computer.
60. Animals
61. Feeding the squirrels in my backyard.
62. The time I spent living on my own
63. The first Christmas I spent with Phil, having my first Christmas with Kids.
64. Reading about Mythology
65. going to Borders
66. Mechanical things, and trying to figure out how they work.
67. colors
68. Paper
69. waking up in the morning looking forward to a new day
70. going to Japantown
71. The bead stores.
72. going to Concerts
73. Taking Pictures
74. Seeing something that I've drawn made into a physical part
75. Dragons
76. Cats
77. Wildlife
78. Starry Starry Night by Van Gogh
79. Spending all day in my PJ's
80. Watching TV with the fire burning and the cat sitting with me.
81. Spending family time with Ashley and Philip
82. Watching the kitties enjoy the warm fire or heater
83. Feeding the cats at my mom's house
84. Harry Potter books and movies
85. Watching Debi G. dress up for Halloween
86. Seeing a funny movie
87. Jane Austen Books
88. David Eddings books
89. Christmas Lights
90. Going to the movies with my friends
91. Spending time with my friends, just talking or shopping, or whatever. LOL
92. Earrings
93. Going to Hawaii to visit family
94. Looking at old photos of my family and friends
95. Playing Card games with Phil
96. Playing games on the computer
97. Watching Phil play softball
98. seeing a new kitten out in the yard
99. helping out my friends when they need help
100. Blogging

No comments: