Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Embroidered Logos...

These are a few of the logos I've been working on lately. The one above is for a local feed store. I scanned their business card cause they wanted the animals on the bottom. But of course the logo is really small once you scan it in the computer. So I enlarged it and redrew it. I'm finding that is the easier way for me to get logos created.

Because unless you have a really good copy, when you take a photo of the logos, or even scan them, they get really grainy and take a lot of work to clean up. I was frustrated at first when I had to clean up logos for different people cause it really took a long time. But once I realized, duh, I can redraw them, life has been so much easier.
And these are two versions of logos for a local football league. The team I'm working with is the Bears. So they use the Chicago Bears logo. So, I redrew the logo from something I found on the internet. The version below was the first submission. And the one above is a redesign. They wanted the lettering to go around the "C".
It's really fun learning how to create all these logos. And I am getting a little bit faster each time, and learning more about the software. Tomorrow will be my day to try these out on the machine to see how they will embroider. So more updates tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kay said...

Wow, you've been busy. More Mel awesomeness!!! You are so sick! lol

Melanie E said...

ROFL! Thanks Kay!

keiki gifts said...

My goodness...no rest for you! Sounds like people love your work!!