Well, we've renamed the kitten. His name is now Cujo. Why Cujo? Well, everytime I go out there, and he's in a playful mood, he just ATTACKS me. It doesn't hurt, more annoying then anything. He's growing up so fast though, I think he'll be taller than the other two. I figure he'll be moving into the house as soon as we can get him his shots.
Anyway, I noticed something really cute on him while he was sleeping. His spot on his side looks like a heart.
Here's a close up of his "heart". It's really neat cause it was a circle shape before, and it's now changing a bit. I don't know if you can see it, maybe if you squint your eyes and tilt your head to the left... LOLAnyway, thought I'd give you the Cujo update. He's so cuddly and cute! I'm glad he decided to stick around. Phil even gets a bit worried when he can't find him in the yard for too long of a time. I think that is cute. LOL
3 comments:
awwww how cute! It does look like a heart. How cool is that?
LOL I was hoping I wasn't just seeing things. ;)
Cujo is such a great name! He's a real sweetie and I love the heart :o)
Post a Comment