Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rack for Paints

This is an oldie but goodie. I painted this paint rack for Phil's sister quite a few years ago. Ok, a lot of years ago. She wanted fun things painted on the side of it for decorations. So I found these birds and things in some book somewhere, and painted them on.


I forgot how cute it was! LOL So she was going to sell it at a garage sale, and I snapped it up before it could go anywhere. Mine is not so painted. Troy actually made these racks for us, and they hold quite a bit of those little bottles of acrylic paint.

Man, that was a way long time ago, I think Alex was a baby when we started taking painting classes. Makes me want to start painting again...

Like I don't have a ton of other projects to work on. ;)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Those boxes have so many different uses, great idea to snatch them up before the garage sale.

Kay said...

I'm glad you were able to nab it. Anything that helps you store things is a good thing. I use to take the old milk crates from work and paint them to use for shelves. My brother in law and his wife would make me feel like it was so cheap and tacky that I eventually got rid of them and now I regret it. I liked them and they were the best for heavy things like my records. You have to have a hell of a thick book shelf not to buckle to a stack of records and those always held up.