Saturday, August 15, 2009

stitched logos


These are what the logos look like stitched out. I didn't have the correct blue, but we'll fix that when we do them on whatever we're gonna do them on. I really liked how the bears logo turned out. I get really excited when it turns out well. I know, it's the little things. LOL But it kind of goes with my techie background. I love seeing the things I drew out on paper actually made into something tangible. It's always so awesome seeing things in real life. So, when an embroidered logo turns out well, I'm happy.


I changed the feed store logo a little bit. I put CLOSE on top in larger letters with Feed & Supply smaller on the bottom. It looks a lot better to me. And I have to tighten up the animals a little bit, the stitches weren't close enough together for me. Plus you can't see the pig's face, so I'll have to adjust it a bit. I think it's cool that I can tell that's a goat, duck, horse, rooster, bunny, lamb, and I think that last one is either a goose or a turkey. the pig is just a blobby to me.

No comments: