It's been a pretty productive weekend for me. I had plans to see friends and go to movies, but I ended up staying home and making stuff. I'm so behind at creating things that I just spent the weekend catching up.
I had a Miche purse party, and as a thank you gift to everyone that purchased a purse from my party, I am making them a purse charm. The one above is for my friend Shiela who loves hearts and the color red. I found some great beads at either Michael's or JoAnn's. I really love the big red heart.
I made the green one for my boss Nicole. She loves the color green, and I had a bunch of green beads. The big round bead at the bottom is one of my favorites.
Now, yellow is not my favorite color, but a girl from work saw the ones I made for people and wanted one with yellow beads. I still think it may need more work, but it's a start.
Kay won my blog give away, so I made her a Halloween Hello Kitty Pocket keychain. I hope she likes it!
and lastly, my niece Kiana went away to College this past week. I still can't believe she's a college girl now. The time flew by so quickly. So as a present for her, I embroidered a couple of towels for her dorm room. I figure that way everyone knows whose towel this is. LOL She loves purple (she takes after her aunt in that respect).
I didn't get as much done as I liked, but I put a dent in what I needed to get done. Maybe I'll get more stuff done this week...
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment