Still working on some jewelry from some beads that a friend bought for me. I love the asymmetrical look of having the beads on one side. I hope that it is something she will like.
The beads are a purple tint. It's hard to see from the photos. I just love purple!
Not sure if she'll like it, or maybe she'll want the beads on the other side too. We'll see what happens.
I made myself a necklace with purple beads. And I love dragons, so I had to add a dragon charm. Again, love the different beads. I may have to add more.
I also am back to making bullet casing earrings. At the gun show this weekend, one of the women who had a jewelry booth just loved my earrings, I had the green "bullets" on that day. And she said that I could get a booth there and sell a ton of them if I can make a bunch. So I've decided just to keep making them and seeing where we go from there. My co-workers loved these earrings. They're very sparkly.
Close up of one side. I found the little gold spacer beads at a garage sale. Now I have to go find a bunch more.
These are purple gemstones. Not quite sure what type cause you know, goes in one ear out the other? LOL I'll have to do some research. Just love the purple color and the light green.
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment