A friend of mine wanted me to change a pair of earrings that she had because she didn't like the spirals that were on there with the black chain, then decided she didn't like the black chain either. So, she went to Michael's and bought a bunch of beads and chains. She had walked into Michael's and saw that they had beads on sale and just bought a few that she liked.
So, this is what I had done with the earrings. I really didn't like any of the combinations with the black chain either, so I just put silver chains together and it looked really cool!
She also wanted me to make her a necklace. So I took her beads and added some of mine as well, and I think it came out really cool! Love the colors she chose.
Lastly, one of my coworkers was sick this week. So we sent him a fruit basket. We all pitched in and bought him a bunch of fruit, and it turns out we had more fruit than basket. LOL So my friend Mai Lee and I put together these baskets. It was too much fun!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment