Tuesday, September 25, 2012

More Jewelry

 After I made the earrings with the dangling head pins, I thought chain might look better.  And yep, I like it better. 
 I also found a little key in one of the charm packs that I bought, so I added that to the mix.  I really like how these came out.  The chain makes them more flowing. 
 So since I had my stuff out, I made a few more pair.  The above one has pink crystal beads on the bottom, it's hard to tell that though in the above photo.
 My lighting isn't all that great, so when I take out beads, sometimes I'm not too sure on the color of the beads. I like this color combination though. 
 And the bottom bead on this one is like a tiger eye.  I really love the earth tones.
 So I used the same type of bead above with these cool red rock beads that have a white grain to them.  I really have to figure out what I'm buying. 
And another necklace for my friend Sharon.  She buys me beads to make things from.  She bought the large chain and the beads.  I added the round silver donut charm and the smaller chain to this.  It's weird, cause I didn't realize how limited you are when you only have so much stuff to work with. Guess that's why I have a lot of different beads.  :) (That's my story and I'm sticking to it).

No comments: