My sister-in-law, Jackie, didn't like the way her necklace looked before with these rectangular black beads. (I should have taken a before photo.) And since I've become the jewelry fix-it-lady, she gave them to me to update for her. So using a couple of beads that she had given me, and some really large beads I found at the flea market, I updated the look of her necklace.
I went to the DeAnza flea market today to look for different ribbons and beads. But at the $2 jewelry booth, I found this really cute Winnie-the-Pooh bracelet. I thought it was adorable! So of course I had to buy it. What a steal that was!
I also found a couple of pink Fiestaware rim soup bowls. We love these bowls for pasta bowls, and over the years the kids had broken a couple of them. I hadn't seen them in any of the stores lately, so I was really happy to see them at the flea market.
And lastly, here's a picture of Velcro. She's been a bit more clingy to me lately since her brother has passed. Not sure if she realizes he's gone yet. They didn't hang out together much in the last few months. She pretty much stayed in our room and he had the run of the house. But she's been a bit more jumpy and skittish. Hopefully she'll get over that and become a bit more like herself again
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment