Wednesday, November 08, 2006

49ers moving??

OMG, could it be true? If they moved to Santa Clara, not so bad, but I hope they don't move to LA. What will my cousin do? she goes to every single home game. It's unreal, the thought that they could be gone. Our family have been 49er faithfuls since the old days before Joe Montana. What is Phil going to do? We can't be Raiders fans. YIKES! The thought!

They are going to have a news conference tomorrow. They are ending all talks with SF, and they are focusing on Santa Clara. PHEW! Breaking news.

At least they are going to stay in the area...I hope. They're staying in SF till 2008.

I hope they stay.

OMG, and now they are saying the A's are leaving Oakland! OMG! I hope they will go to Fremont! That would be cool. But if they move to sacto, no more games for us. :(

wow, lots of breaking news stories here!

No comments: