So, tonight I went to Stamp on Over, which is a stamp store within one of those craft boutiques. And I was totally amazed at the amount of stamps they had in the store. And they also had a bunch of accessories and other things. I really wasn't expecting them to have as much in there as they do.
Met my friend, Pat, there. And it was good catching up for a few minutes. We're on a design team for the store, so we went to pick up the stamps for the new samples we have to make. I was going to stop, but I really want to follow through with this. I am going to make time to do this, and be creative. (And I'm saying this while typing on the computer!) ROFL
It was fun talking to Pat, and I was glad I went to have an idea of what they carry in the store so that I know what I can and can't use. ALthough, Lisa was there, and she said we can use whatever we want, as long as we specify where we got it from, or if you can't get the stamp anymore, let them know so that no one searches for it. :)
I'll be stamping this weekend, I hope!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment