I am getting so tired of all these political ads. Especially the ones where the candidates blast their running mates. I mean come on, what really makes you all think you're not going to raise taxes. You all ALWAYS say you're not going to raise taxes, yet we get more taxes.
And really, do you think you can really do all those things you've promised us to do? And what about the people who used to be in office who try to endorse different propositions and such. I mean, come on, you didn't get it done when you were in office. Why are you dissing anyone when you didn't get anything done yourself?
I miss regular commercials. But on the bright side, the election is Tuesday, so the ads should stop by then. :)
And Remember:
Women fought for the right to vote!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
2 comments:
I agree, it's getting ridiculous. Do they really have nothing good to say about what they are going to do themselves that it's better to attack the other guys? Maybe this is their way of not having to say they lied about their issues because they didn't say anything about them to begin with.
On the radio today they were making fun of Cruz Bustamonte's campaign ads because it was something like he told his family he'd lose weight and he did so he kept his promise so vote for him and he'll reduce car insurance. lol Like that makes any sense or reason to vote for someone.
I'm going to be so glad not to get called ALL THE FREAKING TIME all week long too. They don't even want to call you personally and let you ask questions about what they stand for or think about certain things anymore so why should I want to listen to what they have to say.
Oh rant thread here lol
OMG Kay, I saw that Cruz Bustamante one. LOL I was thinking to myself...WHY? LOL Hmmm, I'm gonna vote for you cause you lost weight?? THAT's a good reason. LOL SHEESH.
I just saw a report on Lynn Swann, Deb. I really love him! He's from my hometown you know. Nice guy too.
I know, he's a republican. LOL
hugs,
mel
Post a Comment