Sunday, November 12, 2006

I have a bad feeling about this...

Ok, so I think the negative ions have overtaken my body or something. I swear, almost everything electrical in my life has taken a big dump. Latest casualty, my truck.

This morning, I get ready to leave for the store, early, mind you. And I get in my truck, turn it on, and the radio is going, light is on, but when you turn the key to start it, nothing. The dreaded Clicking noise.

Of course the boys had already left to go to breakfast. So I get in touch with Ngoc to open the store. Call Tina. And finally get in touch with Phil to tell him what is going on.

Turns out the battery in my truck as died. So, he figures we should jump start it, and it will charge when I get to the store....NOT.

Philip also tells me today that he thinks it's not the fan in the computer. That it's the power supply. Sigh. Electrical.

Of course the VCR's dumped a few weeks ago. And before that I swear, Every TV in the house decided to die at once.

Wonder what the heck is going on. I tell you, negative ions or something. LOL

No comments: