My embroidery designs, jewelry designs, recipes and other handmade goodies.
Friday, November 03, 2006
Finished with the danglies bracelet
I finished the bracelet for Debi. And it came out really cool! I love it! Lots of fun danglies. :) I really do hope that she likes it. I just love all the dangly beadies.
LOL Thanks Deb! I love this bracelet, and I'm gonna find it hard to part with it too! Guess I could make one for me. Guess I could find the one I made for me. ROFL
I've been a crafter all my life. You name it. fiber arts, paper arts, woodcrafting, and beading. Right now machine embroidery and beading are my favorites. I love how I can use my techie skills and make something creative out of it with the embroidery.
1 comment:
LOL Thanks Deb! I love this bracelet, and I'm gonna find it hard to part with it too! Guess I could make one for me. Guess I could find the one I made for me. ROFL
Post a Comment