Now that I've been watching the Star Wars Marathon this weekend... Phil says it's going to warp my brains...NOT!
What are your favorite scenes in Star wars?
Episode 1: I love the Pod Race. It is such a fun sequence. Love the different characters, and just the excitement of it all! Is he going to win? Well, you knew he had to win, but it was exciting to see!! LOL
Episode 2: I have a ton of favorites in this film. LOVE the chase scene through Coruscant. Love the Arena fight. But I mostly love the connections that they were making of scenes in this movie to all the other ones. They really began to tie things together in this film. My favorite line in the movie is when Obi Wan tells Anakin, "YOu're going to be the death of me" Cause he really is in the 4th episode! LOL
Episode 3: This was a darker movie, of course. But my favorite scene was in the beginning where they are trying to "save" emperor palpatine. I love the dogfight scenes. And just love the elevator shaft scene. Love this movie cause of how it ties everything together to the earlier movies (eps 4-6). Didn't like Padme being so wimpy. But I guess she couldn't live after this episode, cause Anakin would be able to feel her presence.
Episode 4: Just love this whole movie, mainly for sentimental reasons. The opening scene is my favorite, cause I remember the WOW factor it had at the time. Love seeing Han Solo for the first time in the Cantina...sigh. And loved the end of the movie too. :)
Episode 5: This movie at the time, was very dark, not my most favorite of the series. Boba Fett was introduced for the first time, he's one of my favorite characters. The Asteroid field scenes were a favorite of mine, and loved it when they got to cloud city.
Episode 6: Love the speedbike scene where Luke and Leia are chasing the stormtrooper through the forest on Endor's moon. And love the fight sequence at the end with the ewoks. I loved this movie a lot just because of how it ended. Everything is well in the universe.
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment