Last night Emmitt and Cheryl won the Dancing with the Stars! OMG, I was so happy! I voted for him on all my different e-mail addys. Couldn't get through the phone at all. And I figured he had a ton of votes, cause I can usually get through once or twice when it's Idol call in time.
I think Cheryl must be a great teacher, cause she plays to her stars' strengths. I just loved it when Emmitt would dance, cause it just made me giggle. :) I thought Mario's freestyle was all over the place. Too many different elements that didn't flow together. But, that was just me. LOL
What is even funnier, is that Phil is just SO into the Dancing with the Stars. He actually wanted me to vote for him this year. He NEVER cares about voting. Not during any of the seasons of idols. Not during last year's DWTS. And he's so into figuring out how the point system works, why Emmitt should win over Mario, and OMG he even knows when they misstep! It's kind of scary actually. He's WAY more into it than I am.
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment