Thursday, February 12, 2009

Almost Valentine's Day!

It's almost Valentine's day. The first one without being at the store. Kind of a sad one for me because I loved being at the store for Valentine's day. It was my favorite holiday for the store. I loved helping the guys pick out gifts for their significant others. You'd see the same guys every year, they'd come in the same day every year. And need help to pick out gifts.

It was fun to help the boys in the neighborhood that you've watched grow up to find a gift for their first girlfriends. The husbands who come in 3 times a year for Valentines, Birthdays, and Christmas. I'll miss the gentleman who would come in every year to buy his wife one or two precious moments and 2 or 3 italian charms. And he'd be amazed that we could remember which ones he purchased.

The guys that would come in for balloon bouquets, the dads who came in to buy gifts not only for their wives, but for their little girls too.

It was always so much fun!

No comments: