
We're Domo-izing the house! Well, ok, not really. But we really love Domo and I'm starting to make him for other things now. Ok, well, only one thing so far but more is on the way! LOL
Above is a picture I caught the other day of Oreo "Talking" to Domo. He always has to smell everything, and I guess Domo was just so interesting to him. LOL

I also made a barrel cover for Philip's Paintball gun. I guess during the game, if you get shot "dead" by a paintball, you're supposed to put a cover on it and walk back to base. The cover is to keep you from accidentally releasing a paintball from the gun while you're walking back, and it lets people know that you've already been hit.

Philip had the idea to make his into a Domo, so I just covered one of his generic barrel covers with a polar fleece domo. They reinforce the covers normally, and a polar fleece domo would probably tear if a paintball got shot out of it.
I thought it turned out pretty cute. Now I have to make more. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment