The Peg board in my sewing room is up! I have finished painting it white. Now what? LOL
Do I rubberstamp the edges? My fear on that is that I'll get tired of what it looks like after awhile and want to change it.
Do I decopage the edges? Again same fear of getting tired of it.
Or I could paint swirlies? Or sponge paint? I don't want it to look cheesy.
Right now it's just a big white board. in the center of the wall. Maybe decorate the edges with cards that my friends have made? Hmm, that sounds like an idea!
Will have to sleep on it and get back to you....
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Mel - How exciting!! Can't wait to see pics of how you decorate it :o)
Right now since we're having family over next weekend, I'm just putting up my tools. I'll start decorating it after they go. :) I'm going to post it after it's organized. ;)
Post a Comment