Friday, February 20, 2009

Cats and squirrels

Yesterday my squirrel friend was waiting for me. I thought he was so cute, so I had to take the photo. :) He did an unusual thing. He was barking on the fence, like there was a cat in the yard, then ran down off the fence when I went to check it out. Like I'm his protector or something. It was really funny.

And this is Velcro. She loves sleeping under the blanket. Just like a furry person. I thought she was really cute too, so of course out came the camera.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

what adorable pictures, especially Velcro under the blanket :o)

Melanie E said...

Thanks! You know, she comes out to the front room more now that Philip moved out. She put her cat toy in his room the day he moved out, like she was staking her territory. LOL