Once I fix it, I'll post a picture of their logo.
I've also sewed 14 patches on a vest for Philip. He chose a thick quilted jacket that of course, I didn't feel comfortable in using our machine to do, cause the material is so thick. So I sewed them all on by hand. And man, are my fingers sore. LOL The sewing actually took 2 days! And as I was sewing, I thought, "OMG, the flag was sewn this way originally." I thought 14 patches were hard, can you imagine sewing a whole flag by hand? ;)
I also have been sewing hearts for Valentine's Day. I don't know why, I just saw some online and thought they were really cute. :) I'll post a photo when I make a few more of them. :)
I would really like to figure out how to make patches. Will have to do some research soon.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment