Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Organizing my craft rooms...

Yes, craft rooms. Plural. More than one. LOL One is technically the sewing room, and the other is the storage room, but I now am admitting their true names...Craft rooms. LOL I am planning on one space being one that I can work in, and the other is going to be storage. We're trying to figure out how to make more storage in the rooms.

I don't do just one type of crafting, and I can't see getting rid of some things just because I am not in painting mode or scrapbooking mode. I've already gotten rid of some things that now I wished I had kept. But I can say that candle making mode is truly gone for now. Really, it is. But most of the other ones are so related to each other that I don't want to get rid of anything yet.

We've decided to use peg board in the sewing room. I can put my tools on pegs and hang up stuff like ribbons and such. In the craft room is where stuff like storage shelves would work. So we're trying to figure out how that is going to work in the rooms.

I am so excited that I'll finally be organized and have a space to work in, instead of in the kitchen. (and Phil is very excited too!)

Will post photos when we're done. :)

No comments: