Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Pegboard...

So, here's what the pegboard looked like before we could put anything on it. I had just finished painting it white. It looked so blank to me:


After putting some tools on it, it started to look more full. So I'm thinking I don't need to decorate it. I might put some cards around it or something. Just to give it a little decoration.

I'm having fun trying to figure out how to put my tools on it so I can have everything I need close. And did you know, each hardware store has different pegboard items? I found a lot of great deals at some of the stores. The bottom drawers were under $4 each! I was so excited. They give me a little storage space plus a little shelf. ;)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Mel - that looks awesome, great job! And the small storage drawers at the bottom are a great idea.

You rock :o)

Melanie E said...

Thanks Kristen! I got those at Home Depot at a great bargain. We think they were trying to sell what they had in stock. I have to post an updated picture soon. :)

You rock back! ;)