
These were so Yummy! DeeArland's mom made them for us on Sunday. I didn't get to see her make them, and she doesn't have any measurements cause, she just throws it all together. They were really yummy!
She put Dark Brown Sugar in a pan, I think she lightly packed it in a pan. Then poured in some heavy whipping cream and mixed it with the brown sugar. Phil says it was a soupy like consistancy.
Then she put refrigerator biscuits in the mixture. She says the smaller ones work the best, not the ones like the grands, but the smaller regular biscuits.
She then mixed together sugar and cinnamon and sprinkled that on top of the biscuits.
They are then put in the oven I think it was at 350 degrees. Throughout the time it baked, she turned them over a few times. I think you bake them for however long the package says. Just keep flipping them.
Then when they're ready, you turn them over onto a plate or another pan lined with foil. I would turn them over onto like a jelly roll pan then put them on a plate. They were very gooey and very good!
3 comments:
looking so yummy!
OMG, it was so yummy!!
Those look so messy but gooey good.
Post a Comment