Last night I watched the movie Dan in Life with Steve Carrell. I really enjoyed the movie. I saw the previews for it last year, and thought that I'd like to see it, but life kind of got in the way and I didn't have a chance to see it till now. It was a cute and funny movie.
Dan is an advice columnist, and throughout the movie, he really needs to take on his own advice. I love how his life is paralleling his daughters lives, but he can't see it. He falls in love with his brother's girlfriend, and her feelings are mutual. And throughout the movie you see how he begins to see how much he needs to follow his own advice on everything.
It is a really cute and charming movie. And like most movies, after going through a bit of hardships, the characters get what they most desire....
I think there's a theme going on here! LOL
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment