Friday, August 08, 2008

Olympics

I'm so excited, the Olympics started today, and yes, I'll be watching them every day. I just love watching the different sports, that yes, I don't normally watch on a day to day basis. I remember watching them every time they would come on with my folks.

Gymnastics is always a favorite. Although, I don't know who is competing this year, I'll tune in to watch all the events. It's just so cool watching them hoping to see a perfect 10 performance.

I love watching the softball games, and it's sad that this is the last year in the Olympics unless it gets picked up at another time. Starting the 12th, I'll be watching CNBC for the USA games. I'm bummed that the Medal game isn't scheduled to be shown on TV. I hope that they show it on NBC primetime.

Diving is also a favorite, and swimming. And of course Track and Field. I love track and field. Yes, it could be that I was on the track team in high school as a manager. I couldn't do sports cause of health issues, but I could help out. Yes, I was a geek back then. LOL

And we'll watch everything else too I bet, I'm just glad that they're gonna show more of the events this year. I was so bummed during the last summer olympics cause I missed the events that I wanted to watch cause they only showed highlights!

Enjoy!!

No comments: