Hope that you all are having a great Tuesday! I've spent today trying to find more things to put out for the garage sale we're having on Saturday. :) And I should look through stuff more often, I found 2 pliers that I didn't know where they had gone, and a pair of diagonal wire cutters. LOL And a couple of chalk pencils for sewing. Good thing I got into sewing before I decided to clean, cause now I'm gonna keep a ton of stuff that I would have put out for sale.
I went to the pet store today for cat food, and they had the cutest black and white kitty there. I swear black and white kitty's personalities are a lot alike. They all love attention and are very affectionate. Well, the black and white kitties I've seen anyway. LOL I wished I could have taken her home, but I think the other two black and whites would have been upset.
I finally signed up for etsy, and will have things up on it this weekend. It's under Looziana Designs. We are all going to do a bunch of creative things, so we thought that would be a great name. :) I'll post when we have everything all set up!
Have a great Tuesday!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment