Friday, August 29, 2008

My Daily OM horoscope for today

This was my Daily OM horoscope for today:

"This would be a great time to really reflect upon the nature of your relationships more closely. Perhaps you can consider the people you spend the most time with and what they contribute to your life. As you delve into this today, try to remember that the time you spend with others is the most valuable when it provides you with a certain level of engagement, that is, when it fuels your spirit. Knowing what your friends bring to your life could give the time you spend with them so much more meaning.

The company of our friends influences the quality of our lives. Many of us have different types of people that we hang out with, but it is truly the people who feed our souls who really make the time we spend together something that is cherished and precious. It is when our friends are people who enhance to our lives that we are able to truly understand just what it is that they bring to our interactions. Appreciating your friends for what they give you will only add to the enjoyment you feel when you are with them today."

As I am going through things in my life today, all the people who are closest to me have been running through my mind.

And the people that I am closest to are the people who bring joy into my life. I've had the drama friends and not nice people in my life. And you know, right now the people who are in my life are the best in the world. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

So, thank you to all my friends who have been there for me, who have stuck with me through good times and bad times. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for you all, and I love and appreciate all of you!


No comments: