Sunday, August 24, 2008

Perpetual Kid


I was on the I Can Has Cheezeburger site, and saw the widget for a site called perpetual kid with a unique looking cat towel holder. You will have to check that out for yourself cause OMG, it is too funny.

What a perfect name for a site, Perpetual Kid. that is totally me! So of course I had to click on it and check it out. And there I found these really fun items!!

Gnome be gone gnome bearers! ROFL! how cool is that! I mean gnomes are totally done to death, so this is a really great, unique lawn ornament! I love how they are carrying the offending gnomes away. It's made out of metal, just like the ones Al makes. :)
A really fun category on the site is called USB gadgets. Now I'm thinking, what, just a bunch of thumb drives like the star wars ones?? NOT! there are some way cool gadgets that are run through your USB ports. there are Lamps, beverage warmers and coolers, and of course thumb drives. But the one that really caught my eye was this missile launcher. It shoots nerf missiles, and can be guided through your computer to shoot at objects. Yep, No WAY! LOL
So, if you love fun and unusual things check the site out. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a fun site. i liked the buddah that was like a magic 8 ball.

Melanie E said...

LOL I didn't see that one, I'll have to check it out too! :)

Anonymous said...

Mel - I like the devil ducky pencil tops and bandages, those are cool!! Thanks for sharing.

Kristen

Melanie E said...

I love the devil ducks! LOL They're so cute. :) Glad you enjoyed the website too!