Thursday, August 28, 2008

My first T-shirt!

So, I've been a bit hesitant on actually embroidering a t-shirt cause, OMG, it's like a tshirt! And you can't go back if you mess up! So I thought I'd practice with something simple, my mom's mon (family crest). I've had it drawn for a long time, but hadn't done anything with it. And I wanted to practice digitizing too.

So here is the machine stitching the mon:

And here's the finished product! I think it came out pretty good. There are a couple of places where I'll need to tweak it a little but overall I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.

2 comments:

Kay said...

That is too cool, Mel! You guys are gonna be the "it" company of 2009!

Melanie E said...

LOL I don't know about that, but it sure is fun! I'm having a blast! I found some pandas, so you might be getting a surprise at some point! LOL