I finally watched the Jane Austen Book Club this morning. And I loved it! I've always wanted to watch it, and it was on Cinemax this morning. It was like having 6 Jane Austen stories in one movie. The characters lives kind of paralleled some of the book themes. That was really fun to watch. You know, "after some difficulties, they get everything they desire."
I love the line, "What would Jane Austen do?" I think I have to embroider that on a shirt! LOL
If you haven't seen the movie, it's about 6 people who form a book club to discuss the 6 Jane Austen novels. 4 of them already know each other, and the other two meet members of the group by chance.
I won't say any more to ruin it for anyone if they're planning on seeing it, but if you're a fan of Jane Austen and haven't seen it, it's a must see!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment