Aren't they cute? So we are having Phil's family over for a "Let's get to know Alex better" lunch. LOL Which means that I've been mega cleaning to get it all done. Well, I was cleaning anyway since Philip moved out, but have been working on it a ton more to get things organized faster.
And we changed internet service. So, since we were doing that, we were without internet for 6 whole days! OMG, I was going crazy! Since I'm home now, the internet is pretty much my lifeline to what is going on in the world. It's keeping me in touch with family and friends. And pretty much keeping me from being a couch potato. So when it was cut off, it really was like going through withdrawls!! Especially since it happened during the weekend. And of course the two busiest days at the library.
The library has been a savior for me the past few months. I love the fact that I can go there to find books, CD's, DVD's and now I can use the internet for free! Granted, you don't want to do anything too personal there, hence the not wanting to blog while I'm there. But at least it kept me kind of connected.
I did get a lot done, not having to check facebook every 20 minutes or so. LOL The house looks so nice now, and I can almost get into my craftroom. When it's all done I'll post photos for you. The pegboard has even undergone a transformation of sorts. :)
Keep creating everyone!!
2 comments:
Mel - the living room does look different, I like it, great job!!
Thanks Kristen! Just wait till you see the sewing room. That should be done next weekend. :)
Post a Comment