Saturday, October 18, 2008

Book Arts Jam



Today my friend Karan invited me to go with her to Book Arts Jam in Los Altos. It was SO cool to see all the different books, and how the artists turned regular items into the coolest books and other altered items.

I'll post more of the items tomorrow. I just got back from watching the Fremont Flyers play two games tonight. They lost the first one, but won the last one! They're getting better!! I'm so glad for them!

But I'm exhausted, so I'll catch up with you all tomorrow!

6 comments:

Kay said...

Wow, those look really cool!

Melanie E said...

OMG, you would have loved it! You should come up next year and go with me.

Anonymous said...

Nice stuff! Do you make those too? I'd like to try...

Melanie E said...

No, I wish I could make those. I went to a book arts fair this past weekend, and those are the things I saw. :) I am going to try to make some soon though!

Anonymous said...

i keep coming back to this post so i just "stumbled it" already. love these altered books!

Melanie E said...

LOL I know, me too! I want to start making them too.