Sorry that I didn't get to blog much Wednesday or Thursday. I haven't taken photos yet of what I've been making. I'll do that in a day or so. But I thought I'd leave you with some really cute icanhascheezburger photos.
Hate that blue screen of death!
Aren't they cute??
2 comments:
Cute! The ferrets are funny. You know I saw someone here who had a pet mongoose and they said it acted just like a ferret. I've never owned a ferret so I don't know but it was sure cute. Thought about trapping some mongoose as pets but everyone said I was nuts.
OMG, I don't know about the mongoose. LOLMy nephew had ferrets. OMG, they kept taking the insoles of his shoes, and his underware. They like hiding things. I was very allergic to them, so I couldn't stay around them for too long. They're cute though. :)
You're not nuts, I keep wanting a squirrel as a pet. ;)
Post a Comment