
My older sister and my niece are in town, so we have spent the last two days shopping and more shopping...their favorite sport.
Kiana has always wanted to go to Steve and Barry's. If you don't know what a Steve and Barry's store is, it's a casual clothing store which has clothes by Sarah Jessica Parker, Amanda Bynes, and Venus Williams. They have a lot of great clothes for really great prices! They feel that you shouldn't have to pay high prices for fashion items.
The clothes are all under $29.99. I've found a lot of great finds there over the year. Last year they had an outfit by one of the people from Project Runway featured there.
Kiana loved the store, she's in the photo above with her hands full of clothes to try on. :)
We also found another store today called Plato's Closet. They are a unique recycling store...ok a thrift store. But they stock high end clothes for really great prices. The clothes I looked at were all very clean and in great condition. And they were named brands like baby phat, abercrombie, roxie, and a lot of other really great brands. I found a couple of belts that I'm going to use for my jeans purses. Many items were from $5-$30. I think a few jackets were a bit more. But my sister found a really great jacket for $10!
My sister and niece are power shoppers. I bow to them, the shopping goddesses! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment