I just spent the last 3 days shopping with my sister and niece. And boy, am I tired! Who would have thought shopping all those hours for 3 days straight would make my body sore?? LOL
They wore me out! I felt like such a guy. By the time we got to Macy's at the end of the day, I was SO ready to find a chair and just sit. And that's just what I did. And I swear, they shopped for another hour! LOL I'm glad that they had a ton of fun. :)
I did find a really cool Mark Ecko bag on sale, which I LOVE. My sister wasn't too thrilled with it cause it had a skull on it. LOL I love his stuff cause it looks like a huge tattoo. :)
But I think I can not go to a mall for another couple of weeks.
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
2 comments:
u know what?
i used my hubby's old cloths and made three big shopping bags this spring. it ias crazy to see how many plastic bags we waste!
I know, I made some reusable shopping bags and just forget to bring them to the store. I do recycle them though and use them for garbage bags. :)
Post a Comment