But here's a picture of Oreo. He loves sitting on my lap when I'm on the computer and uses the desk as a pillow. I think it would be uncomfortable, but I'm not a cat. LOL
I'll probably be back to creating in a day or two. Hope you all are having a good week!
3 comments:
you rabog is great :)
I LOVE OREO! i miss my litte rachel who also loves to sit on my lap too, but now they are back at the shelter wating for their owner for good. your stuff you make looks gooooood!
thanks tommie! it's so sad when the kitties have to go back to get adopted, I bet it's hard to not get too attached. I love Oreo, he's such a big baby!
Yup sure it was hard for me to say good bye!!! We cried in bed. The little model for the stamp is Joker. I was in love with him and wanted to keep him. But we weren't able to... So, we shall be here for the next litter! I can't wait to see their cute closed ears/eyes & feel them by bottles.
Post a Comment