Thursday, October 02, 2008

Flyers Jacket


Here is one of the Jackets I embroidered. It was fun trying to place the embroidery on the jacket. Since we don't have a small hoop, we have to figure out how to hoop things without hitting the snaps in the middle, and still having the logo in the correct place.

With the larger jackets you could go to the right side of the opening and miss the snaps when hooping. On medium sized jackets, you have to begin the hoop to the left of the opening to miss the snaps and to not hoop on the ribbed material.

So, a light shined when I realized...duh! Just move the embroidery over in the program. That way I could place it where I wanted to.

I love learning the process of embroidering!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, I want one and I don't even play softball! I am really impressed, great job.

Kristen

Melanie E said...

LOL Thanks Kristen! :) I want to make a tshirt of it next.