Ashley turned 21 yesterday, and she threw a party to celebrate. I took a bunch of photos, but haven't finished downsizing them for the web yet. These are my faves

Philip, Alex, Ashley, and Phil. Phil is always complaining that I take too many photos, but I told him tonight that when he's old he's going to really appreciate the fact that I took so many photos of them. LOL

Me with Ashley and Jackie (Phil's sister). Jackie and I became friends when I started working at Avocet way too many years ago. Ashley was about 4 when I met her for the first time. I still can't believe she's all grown up sometimes.

Ashley with her bff Heather. They've been through a lot together. I'm so glad that they're both there for each other.

Jackie with Aunty Ann. She's Phil's dad's sister. We all love her so much and should really spend more time with her. Can you imagine, she walks 2 miles every day even in the rain. She could outwalk me, I tell ya!

I don't get to take many pics with Ashley, and we were cracking up cause I had to stand on the stoop to be as tall as her. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment