
So, my new thing is making patches. I have been designing patches for the company Phil works for, and for the Softball team he helps to coach. We're going with the purple outlined patch cause it's a girl's team, and girls should wear purple. LOL I'm so glad their new colors are purple and grey!! It's getting easier to digitize. My first try on the Rockets logo took about 2 hours, the second try is now 20 minutes! It's another logo I drew from scratch. I think it turned out pretty cute.

And here's a new photo of the mom cat with her kittens. I just LOVE watching them in the daytime. And they're always climbing on her. I have noticed that the light grey one is the more timid one of the bunch. And the darker grey one is the little instigator. LOL They're so cute when they're jumping all over each other and playing.
4 comments:
You're patches turned out great! You are so good it's hard to believe you haven't been doing this long.
Thanks Kay! :)
Hey, gal! Your blog turned up as I was doing a search for other artwork. I live in Prescott Valley, so perhaps that is why it did? What program are you using for digitizing? I find it interesting I stumbled upon someone that does this. My SIL owns JC Embroidery here in town, and she does/teaches this. I want to show her what you did, cause, Melbie, it is an awesome job! Congratulations!!! I used to own a Bernina and I have lots of designs I don't use anymore. Interested?
Annette
Hi Annette, I'm using the palette software for digitizing. thanks for the compliment. Right now I'm doing a lot of custom work, but if I need anything I'll definitely get in contact with you.
Post a Comment