Wednesday, April 01, 2009

CD stand

We've been using these wine boxes for different things around the house, and Phil thought it would be a great idea to make them into CD stands. Mainly because I have way too many CD's around the house.

I think they look really great. And I could stain them or paint them if I want, but I think I'll just leave it like that for awhile. They are just too cool!

3 comments:

Kay said...

That's a great idea and they look really nice! Where are you getting the boxes from?
My inlaws always think we're cheap or something because I would use crates and stuff for shelving but I actually like the look. I guess some people just don't get it lol.

Kristen said...

What a great use for wine boxes and they look great the way they are...great job. I like the borders of your blog pics too, they're really neat :o)

Melanie E said...

Thanks Ladies! My dad's actually getting the boxes from a friend of his. Phil's sister wants us to use them to put knick-knacks in, but I'm trying to get rid of knick knacks, not find more places for them. LOL

OMG Kay, I saw wooden crates at JoAnn's for $9.99. How can that be cheap? ;)

And thanks Kristen. Thought I'd change up the look of the blog a little bit.